28A Oakvale Avenue Holmview,
28A OAKVALE AVENUE, HOLMVIEW
Have you been searching for a smart investment with quality long term tenants in place? Then your search is over…we have the right property with the right tenant all ready to go for you! This neat and tidy home has plenty to offer!
From entering the home from the front door your first sight is a lovely media room to sit back and watch you favourite shows on your big screen TV.
As you then continue through you come to the kitchen which has good bench space and ample cupboards and you are presented with a very good open plan living and access to your own private courtyard.
The master bedroom has stacks of wardrobe space and your own ensuite while the other two rooms have builtin cupboards they have easy access to the large sized bathroom and a separate toilet.
* Lowset modern home – flat access with no stairs
* Master bedroom featuring ensuite & large built-in
* 2 additional bedrooms – both with built-in’s
* Separate study – awesome for a play or work area
* Versatile Kitchen – plenty of cupboard & bench space, dishwasher
* Open plan dining & lounge with glass sliding doors leading private courtyard
* Bath & separate shower – toilet also separate for convenience
* Internal access from lock up garage
* Tiled traffic & living areas – making cleaning easier
* Low maintenance lawns & gardens – added bonus of rain water tank
* Quality tenant in place – loves the property & on a fixed lease until January 2020
Conveniently situated in Holmview only 2.5km from the Holmview Central Shopping Centre; 3.7km to Edens Landing Train Station; 4.9km to Canterbury College; 3.8km to Aldi & Bunnings plus only 5.2km to the M1 both North & South.
Please give Paul a call to arrange an inspection time or if you require any further information on the property.
Information contained on any marketing material, website, or other portals should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.