50 Lennon Boulevard Narangba,
Searching for an investment property or your first home? Well make no mistake, this well-maintained home offers all the creature comforts as well as a smart floor plan to suit a first home buyer or the astute investor with current tenants paying $323.20 per week with the lease expiring 6th May 2020.
The home features 3 spacious bedrooms, main with ensuite, open plan living/dining area, well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher, separate lounge area, single remote garage plus an outdoor entertainment area, overlooking the fully fenced backyard.
* 3 bedrooms
* Main bedroom with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
* Kitchen with granite bench tops, gas appliances, dishwasher and pantry
* Open plan, tiled living & dining area
* Separate lounge
* 2 bathrooms (main with separate shower & bath)
* Internal laundry
* Ducted air conditioning (plus ceiling fans)
* Security screen doors & windows
* Private undercover entertainment area
* Well-presented low maintenance garden (with water tanks and fully fenced)
* Auto lock-up car accommodation (with internal access)
* Narangba is located within the catchment for the renowned Narangba Valley High School which is highly ranked in Queensland
* Woolworths supermarket is just around the corner
* Just 5 minutes to the Narangba train station and features easy parking for commuting city workers
Here is your opportunity to purchase this immaculate home in a quiet street in the popular location of Narangba. Within short distance to local parks, primary and secondary schools, shops, day care and Narangba train station. With so much on offer, combined with great presentation and quality fixtures and fittings.
This property can be purchased with time remaining in the NRAS scheme. There is an excellent income tested tenant already in place from the day it was built and handed over 6 years ago and they wish to continue. NRAS property owners receive lucrative government financial incentives providing a considerably higher annual rental yield for a fixed period of years. Conditions apply, please ask me to provide you details on this exclusive opportunity.
This home is unlikely to last in this market. Inspections by appointment only in advance, call Paul Simpson on 0415 588 922, to arrange a time.
Please give Paul a call to arrange an inspection time or if you require any further information on the property.
Information contained on any marketing material, website, or other portals should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.