Dual living – Solar rebate – Great Home
Families looking for the ultimate in dual living look no further. This gorgeous home offers two residences in one, ideal for the large family of having parents live with you, or it could be for more independence like families with teenager’s and young adults.
In the top floor you’ll find 3 bedrooms including the ensuite master and second full bathroom plus large study currently being used as a guest room.
At the bottom level there are 2 additional bedrooms, study, 2 separate kitchens, lounge, dining area, bathroom and separate huge sunroom overlooking the pool and side access.
* 5 very generous bedrooms
* 2 Study’s (one up and one down)
* 3 Bathrooms, master with ensuited plus main upstairs with third downstairs
* 2 full kitchens – both downstairs
* Solar Electricity all rebates passed to you
* Beautiful concrete pool to enjoy throughout the year
* Pets will be considered on application
* Close to park, schools, one minute walk to the bus stop, 5 minutes walking distance to warrigal square and Runcorn plaza shopping centre and easy access to Motorways
Eight Mile Plains is approximately 15.5kms from Brisbane CBD. This suburb offers a variety of schooling institutions, Griffith University (Nathan & Mt Gravatt campuses), various parklands with bike paths and within close proximity to Garden City Shopping Centre for all your shopping needs. Getting around is made easy with freeway access to the city, south to the Gold Coast and north to the airport & Sunshine Coast. This suburb is serviced by the Eight Mile Plains Bus Station and frequent bus services.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY PLEASE REGISTER OR CALL 07 3041 4134
Disclaimer – We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.