Is This Your New Home?
*Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic and Australian Government restrictions, we are not conducting any Open Homes at the moment. If you are interested in viewing this property, please view the video https://youtu.be/rsbOJDrgQEA and then contact Paul to book a private inspection. Thank you.*
This property is being sold using Market Buy to facilitate Online Offers.
You can register your interest in this property as a buyer and make secure offers online directly to the Agent and Property Seller by clicking this link https://bit.ly/22wellingtonMarketBuy
Call Now to Secure This Rare Gem that is Priced to SELL!
Searching for an investment property or your first home? Make no mistake, this beautifully maintained home offers all the creature comforts plus a smart floor plan to suit any buyer.
Contemporary designed and fantastic, northern aspect. An open plan living, dining, kitchen flowing to the elevated front timber alfresco entertaining deck, 3 bedrooms plus a study, this home has everything you need.
This house represents fantastic value and it rivals the prices of most townhouses in the surrounding area.
- Narangba East is an emerging community for a family.
- Low maintenance house and yard.
- Air conditioning is rarely used due to the lovely breeze that comes through the front door.
- Rain water supply for toilets and washing machine.
- Single, lock-up garage for secure parking and storage.
- Fantastic, open living, dining and kitchen space.
- Kitchen bench is large, giving plenty of storage and works well as a breakfast bar.
- Close proximity to Narangba train Station, M1, shops.
- Outdoor deck northerly aspect – great for winter.
- Catchment for Narangba Valley High.
- Quiet street, no through road.
- Spacious house with large ensuite.
- Close proximity to Westfield North Lakes and Costco
This is your opportunity to purchase this immaculate home in a quiet street in the popular location of Narangba. Within short distance to local parks, primary and secondary schools, shops, day care and Narangba train station. With so much on offer, combined with great presentation and quality fixtures and fittings. Get in quick – don’t miss this one!
Inspections by appointment only in advance, call Paul Simpson on 0415 588 922, to arrange a time.