Tuscan Style – Huge Block
*Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic and Australian Government restrictions, we are not conducting any Open Homes at the moment. If you are interested in viewing this property, please view the virtual walkthrough http://bit.ly/stowell117Virtual and then contact Paul Simpson on 0415 588 922 to book a private inspection. Thank you.*
This property is being sold using Market Buy to facilitate Online Offers.
You can register your interest in this property as a buyer and make secure offers online directly to the Agent and Property Seller by clicking this link https://bit.ly/17StowellMarketBuy
A Touch of Tuscany with a tropical feel, great to sit around this large in-ground pool set on a 1/4 Acre Block which is Ideal for first time home buyers.
Upon entering this home via the Tuscan style courtyard then into the lounge you will notice the rich timber laminate flooring and tiled dining area that has a split system air-conditioner.
The family room (or 4th Bedroom) is tiled and separate from the main living.
The main bedroom has an en-suite and beautiful timber doors that open to the inground pool deck and paved pool area.
Set on the corner of a cul-de-sac in Collingwood Park within a easy stroll to schools and just a bit further to Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre.
The garage is double sized but is set up as a single car plus workshop, or evacuate the car and you have an all-weather entertainment area.
- In Collingwood Park, walking distance to Schools, Shopping Center, park and public transport, down the road from the motorway access.
- Lots of potential to expand – Corner Block.
- Lock -up Garage – Space for a Caravan, Boat and a Truck with Double Shed .
- Fully Fenced Plenty of room for the kids to run around
- 3 (or 4) Spacious Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Shower – separate w/c with Main with en-suite
- Large open plan living, Kitchen Dining, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Internal Laundry
- Extra features include air conditioners, fans.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.